Hours of Operation:
Friday UTA Only:
Commercial Line: 612.713.1983 ext # 0
General Manager: Nelson Jellison 612.713.1978
Operations Manager: Teri Rhodes 612.713.1963
Guest Services Manager: Amanda Valles 612.713.1995
24 Hour Cancellation Line: 612.713.1007
Visitors Quarters $129
Business Suites $138
General Officer Suite $139
Unit Training Assembly (UTA) Reservations
Lodging reservations are required to be made no later than 2200 hours the Sunday before each UTA; if not lodging will not be covered at government expense. Each member is responsible to make and cancel reservations using ALRS.
ALRS Version 8 now allows mobile app capability (Android and iPhone):
- App is for IDT reservations only, use regular ALRS reservation procedures if mixing training as IDT and ADT
- To enroll, member must contact Unit Lodging POC and ensure contact information is accurate
- Once enrolled, do not “opt out” or respond “stop to text messages” as you will be disenrolled and permanently prevented from using app with associated phone number
- Do not use speaker phone function or you may be disconnected and the reservation cancelled; recommend using landline or cell phone’s talk function
- After 1 year of inactivity, members will be removed and unable to use mobile app; can re-enroll in standard ALRS through Unit Lodging POC.
Reservist can make, change, and cancel all lodging reservations using the ALRS app or by calling 612.713.5631/5623/5633/5634 and following the instructions.